NESCAFÉ Milano 2.0 Coffee Machine
The NESCAFÉ Milano 2.0 developed by Helbling is the world’s most advanced tabletop coffee machine. With its unrivalled levels of user friendliness and beverage quality, a host of recipe and blending functions, and integration into the “Internet of Things”, the machine sets an entirely new benchmark.
To round off its portfolio of coffee machines, the customer commissioned Helbling to develop a high-end machine for restaurants. Accordingly, the customer’s requirements in terms of beverage quality, user friendliness, flexibility and safety were high. Another important aspect was the machine’s link to secondary business processes such as billing and the analysis of consumption data, as well as ordering, distribution and maintenance. Helbling has been developing coffee machines for NESCAFÉ, Switzerland’s most valuable brand, since 2004. These many years of experience, combined in particular with an interdisciplinary approach, were what qualified Helbling for this project.
Key data and technical details
- Easy to operate and clean
- Dozens of different beverages with just one machine
- Full integration into the “Internet of Things” (telemetry, back office)
- Location-based programming of firmware, recipes and screens via the “Internet of Things”
- Top-quality plastic and lowest price